|© Jonathan Taylor Photography|
To complete this gift, I spent my lunch break walking around Target to find 12 monthly "gifts" that would help facilitate specific date nights. These gifts can really be anything that you and your partner have in common with and enjoy. Both Evan and I love being outdoors, playing with our daughter, being homebodies, watching movies, and going out to dinner, so I came up with the following:
- A baseball, for a date night of playing catch;
- Bubbles, for a date night of playing outside with our little girl;
- The new Star Wars movie, for an at-home movie night;
- A Star Wars / daughter-themed journal, for a night of making memories with our daughter;
- A favorite card game, for an at-home game night;
- His favorite candy, to take with us to the drive-in movie theater; and
- Various $15-$25 gift cards to the movies, ice cream shop, and local restaurants, to help pay for numerous date nights on the town.
I wrapped each of these gifts in tissue paper, and then taped tags to them as little hints for what each date night would entail.